Next Level Exchange Offering Great Price to TE Recruiters!
We believe we’ve done so with our new agreement with one of the premier recruiter training organizations in the industry, Next Level Exchange (www.nextlevelexchange.com). They offer a variety of high-quality, on-target training programs for recruiters. The Exchange itself contains over 60 streaming training videos, a 20+ hour Foundation Training Program, and an ever-expanding NLE Library with scripts, recorded calls, video clips, articles, and more.
Under the terms of this agreement, the more Network firms that use Next Level Exchange, the deeper the discount will be for those firms.
For example, once there are 10 Network Member firms using Next Level, the monthly subscription rate will be reduced by 10%. Once there are 15 firms signed up, the discount will be 15%, and when there are 20 firms, the discount will increase to 20%, and so on in that fashion. The maximum discount available under this agreement is 50% (if 50 Preferred Member firms sign up for Next Level’s monthly service). Below are some other details of the agreement:
- There is no deadline; you can sign up at any time.
- For each additional five Member firms that sign up, your Next Level Exchange invoice will be automatically reduced by 5%.
- There’s nothing else you need to do to receive this discounted rate—besides encouraging other Members to take advantage of the program!
Below is a complete breakdown of this agreement:
|Total Number of Top Echelon Subscribers||% Discount||Monthly Premium Membership||Monthly Standard Membership|
Okay . . . so how do you get started? In short, you get started with Next Level Exchange’s FREE two-week trial. There are two ways to do this:
- Send an email to email@example.com. In the email, identify yourself as a Top Echelon Network Preferred Member recruiter and indicate your desire to start a free two-week trial.
- Click here to sign up for your free trial right now. Keep in mind that you will have to enter a credit card number. After your trial starts, a Next Level representative will contact you. At that time, you can identify yourself as a Preferred Member and ask questions about the training or this special deal. If you decide you don’t want the service, then you must cancel it before the end of your trial period.
A testimonial from one of our own Preferred Member recruiters is below. We’re pleased to be able to offer this deal to our Members, and we hope that it helps you increase the production of your firm, as well as the value that you provide to YOUR clients.
Sign up for a free two-week trial today to get started on this exclusive offer between Top Echelon Network and Next Level Exchange!
— — —
“I am a strong believer in continuous process improvement and the need to remain sharp in our skills (even as experienced recruiters) is essential in this competitive recruiting marketplace. Perhaps I should say, especially as experienced recruiters since those of us in the business for 5 or more years tend to get set in our ways. Getting into a rut or a slump becomes easier with each passing year in the business without continuous training.
The foundation training modules with accompanying materials are top-shelf; it is the best training I have seen and I have tried others. I use the NLE two ways: first as continued training for myself and my experienced recruiters and second, as material for our morning sales meetings. I intend on using it for new recruiter training later this summer when we hire our third recruiter. It is a no-brainer and anyone who takes a look at the training will quickly see the value. The only way you can’t get a return on your investment is if you don’t use it.”
Juli Smith, President
The Smith Consulting Group LLC
— — —