Why This is An Exciting Time for Top Echelon
As we announced in last week’s issue of The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog, Top Echelon was sold in an asset purchase to SageLink Capital.
I’m sure this news might have caused a bit of consternation and quite possibly concern. Such a reaction would be understandable. After all, the announcement of an acquisition brings with it a certain degree of uncertainty. That is why we’ll be addressing the acquisition in a more in-depth fashion in this issue of The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog.
From the very beginning, we stressed to SageCapital how important our customers are to us. We made known that their loyalty and faith in our service and support was not something we took for granted. It’s something we have to earn every day, every month, and every year for us to move forward. We told them that for the acquisition to happen, it had to be excellent for our customers and excellent for our employees. And we believe, that with these resources and the confidence that the Top Echelon leadership has in the new ownership, it will be excellent for both our customers and our employees.
Of course, with any transition like this, there will be some changes and I’ve listed four of the major ones below:
- The most obvious is the ownership. Mike Kappel, the company’s founder, is no longer the sole owner of the company. However, he does have a seat on the board of directors.
- After being President of Top Echelon for over 15 years, I’m now the President and CEO reporting to the board of directors.
- The company name has changed from Top Echelon Network, LLC to Top Echelon Software, LLC. However, our two main products are still Top Echelon Network and Big Biller.
- SageLink has the resources to help us develop our split network and our recruiting software to a greater degree and more quickly than we could do so otherwise.
Now, what has not changed:
- Drea Codispoti is still the Director of the Network.
- Our staff is still here and ready to take your calls and answer your questions.
- The Top Echelon headquarters is staying in the same building in Canton, Ohio.
- And our mission for the split network remains the same: to help recruiters make more split placements! As a matter a fact, the split network was a major factor in the acquisition and is a foundational piece of our go-forward strategy.
As you can see, what’s not changing is who we are as Top Echelon.
Our employees, our company culture, our passion for service, and our core values as an organization have not changed one iota, nor shall they.
The “heart” of Top Echelon is rooted firmly in our commitment to ethics and the “soul” of Top Echelon is anchored by integrity in thought, word, and deed.
So I guess you could say that in this instance, the more things change, the more things stay the same.
Last but not least, I want to thank all of you for your loyalty and patience as Top Echelon Network members. We would not be where we are today without you, and your commitment is yet another reason why this is an exciting time for Top Echelon. Thank you all!