The Top TE Recruiters for the Second Quarter
The top TE recruiters for the second quarter are NOT pictured above. Why? Because that’s a stock photo, that’s why.
No, the top TE recruiters for the second quarter are listed below, in descending order. And as per usual, we have plenty to say about these recruiters. What we have to say includes the following:
- The recruiters combined to bill $787,800 during the second quarter.
- Five of the 10 recruiters billed at least $50K during the quarter.
- Eight of the 10 recruiters billed at least $40K during the quarter.
And since we’re already past the halfway point of 2017, I have some other good news, as well. (We love good news here at Top Echelon.) For example:
- The top 12 recruiters in TE have all billed at least $100K during the past 12 months.
- The top 22 recruiters in TE have all billed at least $80K during the past 12 months.
- Placements overall in TE are up 4.3% on a 12-month rolling basis.
Top TE recruiters: could YOU be one?
The bottom line: more placements and more revenue for members of our split fee recruiting network. And we want YOU to get a piece of the action. Actually, we want YOU to become one of the top TE recruiters . . . unless, of course, you already are one. If that’s the case, good job. Keep it up.
Below is the information that we are now including with the announcement of the Recruiter of the Quarter Award (now with even MORE bullet points!):
- The top ten (10) producers in Top Echelon’s recruiting network for the quarter
- The number of split placements those recruiters made during the quarter
- The cash-in dollar amount that the recruiters earned as a result of those placements
Below are the final standings for the Recruiter of the Quarter Award in Top Echelon Network for the second quarter of 2017. Congratulations to all of these recruiters for their accomplishments!
— — —
Recruiter: Trey Cameron
Agency: Cameron Craig Group
Recruiter: Steve Kohn
Agency: Affinity Executive Search
Recruiter: Sean Napoles, CPC
Agency: Career Brokers, Inc.
Recruiter: David M. Sgro, CPC
Agency: True North Consultants, Inc.
Recruiter: Nick Stoia, CPC
Agency: ASAP Search & Recruiters
Recruiter: Bob Millman
Agency: AutoPro Technical Recruiting
Recruiter: Lois Rupkey
Agency: Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc.
Recruiter: Ron Sunshine
Agency: Ron Sunshine Associates, LLC
Recruiter: Paul Cameron
Recruiter: Charlie Kowalewski
Agency: ChemSource Recruiting, Inc.
— — —
Top Echelon’s split network determines the monthly and quarterly winners of its recruiting awards based upon two criteria, which are listed below in order of importance:
1.) The number of split placements made
2.) The amount of cash-in dollars earned as a result of those split placements
This explains why, when multiple recruiters are tied with the same number of split placements during a given month or quarter, the recruiter with the largest cash-in total for their placements is deemed the winner.
— — —
If you’re looking to make more placements with your Top Echelon split fee recruiting membership, then contact Director of Network Operations Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS at 330.455.1433, x156.