California Core Group Meeting Set for June 21
I don’t know about you, but it felt like winter would never end in Ohio. In fact, it felt like there was six months of winter this year. So I’m very much excited about the upcoming California Regional Core Group meeting!
Top Echelon Network recruiters in California have been meeting for the past few years. It’s been a successful event, which is why we’re holding the meeting again in 2018.
California, here we come!
As you might imagine, I have some information regarding this meeting, including the location. That information is below:
17900 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92614
Here is some additional information that I’d like to pass along regarding this event:
- The date: Thursday, June 21
- The time: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The cost: $55 per person
- Light breakfast and lunch included.
There are five main goals associated with this Regional Core Group meeting:
1. Network—Just talking and engaging with one another is tremendously valuable.
2. Strengthen relationships—There’s nothing better than meeting existing split recruiting partners on a face-to-face basis.
3. Build new relationships—Okay, this might better than strengthening existing relationship. Be on the safe side and do both.
4. Find help on your searches—You want to close deals and make placements. The other recruiters at this meeting can help you do that.
5. Learn and share with your peers—“Iron sharpens iron.” Everybody works their desk differently and everybody has advice and insights that you don’t. Share hot candidates, job orders, and tips for success!
Regional Core Group meetings are just one of the recruiter networking events that Top Echelon offers. We also have Virtual Core Group meetings, and of course, our annual National Convention and Fall Conference. I recommend that you participate in at least one of these networking avenues. They increase your chances of making more split placements in the Network.
If you’d like to attend the upcoming California Regional Core Group meeting, then please contact me. You can do so at 330.455.1433, x156 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.