The Virtual Core Group Schedule for January
I’m pleased to announce the Virtual Core Group (VCG) meeting schedule for the month of January!
For those of you who don’t know, Top Echelon Network recruiters share the following information during Virtual Core Group teleconference call meetings:
- Hot job orders and candidates
- Information about the activity they’re seeing in the marketplace and/or in their niche
- Ideas for increased production on their desks and within their agencies
These are the activities that lead most directly to making more split placements in Top Echelon Network.
So that is why I’m inviting—or in other words, strongly encouraging—you to attend one of this month’s Virtual Core Group meetings. Below is the complete VCG schedule for January, including the industries involved and the time that each meeting will be held. (Note: all times are Eastern.)
Wednesday, January 11:
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. — Manufacturing/Engineering
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. — Information Technology
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. — Biotechnology/Pharmacology
Thursday, January 12:
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. — Architectural/Engineering/Construction
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. — Accounting & Finance
You can join the meeting to which you belong by accessing the information listed below.
Google Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/qba-qdic-kou
Below is the agenda for each Virtual Core Group meeting:
- Roll call of the members
- I will share the newest software updates for both Top Echelon Network and the Top Echelon recruiting software.
- Members will share their hot jobs with corresponding group discussion.
- I will direct a software and Network protocol Q&A session to close the call.
It is my goal that this agenda will help you take away more from the meeting than just hot jobs and/or candidates. Hopefully, it will help make you more knowledgeable in terms of the Top Echelon community.
If you’d like to join one of the groups listed above or if you’d like to start a new group, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.595.1742 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.