New Upcoming Software Release: Network Candidates
Going forward, we at Top Echelon are going to strive to communicate more information to Network members about the many upgrades and improvements being made to the Network software.
There are two simple reasons for this:
- We are continually working on the software. However, if we don’t communicate what we’re doing, then Network members like yourself may think that we’re not doing anything. That is certainly not the case. Although we share information at recruiter networking events like the upcoming Fall Conference, not every member attends those events.
- If you’re fully aware of the upgrades and improvements that we’re making to the Network software, then you can better plan how you’ll utilize your split network membership. Planning is one half of success. Execution is the other.
Software release: Network Candidates
With this is mind, we’re excited to announce a new software release that is upcoming. That release is Network Candidates, which is a fresh approach to the MEGA Database from the legacy version of the split placement software.
Please note that this is NOT just a different version of the MEGA. It is better and provides you, the user, with more decision-making data. What, exactly, will it have?
- For starters, you’ll search in one place for your candidates within the Network software. Specifically, you’ll click the “NETWORK” tab in the search results to see what’s available in terms of the over four millions candidates to which you have access.
- Multiple state location searching
- Filters: Most Common Locations, Education Levels, Resume Add Date, and the top five recruiters representing data in the list
- More information to make a determination regarding which candidates to request:
- Current Position Title
- Parsed skills from the resume
- Display of past work history position titles and the number of years/months in those positions
- Summary on the candidate
When will all of this be available in the new Network Candidates tool? Our goal is to release this tool within the next month.
In the meanwhile, tune into The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog next week, when I’ll have a short video showing the Network Candidates tool in action!