Two More Network Agencies Earn Referral Fees!
At Top Echelon, we want to hand out recruiting network referral fees like they’re candy! Sure, Halloween isn’t for another two months. And there’s no reason for a parade right now. But we STILL want to hand them out like candy.
Two more Network agencies recently earned referral fees! Listed below are the names of those two agencies and their referrals.
—Vern Fuller and Knightsource, LLC joined Top Echelon Network on July 26.
—Current member Doug Beabout, CPC of Doug Beabout referred Vern and Knightsource, LLC.
—We credited Doug Beabout’s monthly invoice a total of $130!
—Lynn Nechanicky of Mainstream Search joined Top Echelon Network on August 17.
—Current member Linda Harris of White Oak Search Group referred Lynn and Mainstream Search.
—We credited White Oak Search Group’s monthly invoice a total of $130!
Keep in mind that we’re no longer waiting two months to hand out referral fees. (Or perhaps more accurately, referral credits.) Instead, we’re crediting the referrer’s account immediately.
More referral fees, if you please
Once again, let’s go over the ground rules, shall we?:
- There’s no limit to the number of referrals that you can give us. For instance, let’s say you submit 12 referrals that become members. Then essentially your split network membership dues for one year will be paid.
- If you’re the main contact for your firm, we will credit your agency’s account $130. On the other hand, if you’re NOT the main contact for your firm, then we will credit the account of the Network agency for which you work $130.
- Those recruiters who successfully refer new Network members will receive special mention in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog!
- The referral fee for the Big Biller recruiting software and Top Echelon Contracting is still $100.
- We’re keeping track of how many referrals you give us. At the end of the year, we’ll announce the name of the Network member who has given us the most referrals.
And don’t forget: we have a special page where you can submit your referral information. Below is a link to that special page.
We’d like to congratulate Vern and Lynn on becoming members of the Top Echelon recruiter network. We’d also like to congratulate Doug and Linda on earning referral fees.
We would love to congratulate YOU, too. But we need your referrals! Send them to us, and nobody will get hurt. (Yes, if you don’t send them to us, nobody will still get hurt. But saying that isn’t as impactful.)