FREE Two-Part Webinar Series: “The Road to Recovery”
Top Echelon offers a free monthly webinar as part of its Recruiter Coaching Series.
These webinars touch upon a variety of recruiter-related topics. These topics deal with both candidates and clients. As always, our goal with these webinars is to help recruiters make more placements.
And we are pleased to announce that we are offering a special webinar series this month, in addition to our normal Recruiter Coaching Series schedule! This two-part series of webinars is titled “The Road to Recovery.”
Three renowned industry trainers will be presenting during this webinar series for search firm owners and senior leadership: Jeff Kaye, Karen Schmidt, and Greg Doersching.
This webinar series is scheduled for 1 p.m., EDT on Wednesday, September 23, and Thursday, September 24.
Below is the official description of this webinar series:
— — —
One of the questions we continue to get asked is “What are other owners doing during this time?” Our team is in a unique position to speak to this, as we’ve been interacting with hundreds of search firm owners throughout the pandemic and have in-the-trenches insights into what’s actually working and how firms have evolved. As we see things continue to shift and progress, it’s time we talk about where we go from here. That’s because your actions through the end of the year will have a profound impact on your future.
Join Jeff Kaye and Karen Schmidt on Wednesday, September 23
- What are the types of hires that will allow you to stay ahead of your competition and how do you find them?
- Fatigue isn’t just limited to Zoom happy hours; how do you keep your team inspired, motivated, and managed within a partial/full virtual environment?
- The only thing worse than revenue going down is revenue walking out the door; how do you ensure you have the right model, career paths, and compensation plans to minimize departures and maximize retention of key players?
Join Greg Doersching on Thursday, September 24
- Lead generation is the lifeblood of your business; what techniques are actually working right now?
- How do your business development and recruiting strategies need to adapt?
- How do you balance high touch with high tech?
Many firms have lost key producers who decided that the best way to mitigate a decrease in compensation was to quit and go out on their own. If cracking down on performance management is your answer to increasing revenue, then you’ve already started to “put nails in the coffin.” This webinar will focus on how not just to grow revenue, but how not to lose it.
If you register for these live webinars and can not attend, we will record the sessions so that you can access them at a later date.
In fact, recorded versions of all of our Recruiter Coaching Series webinars are posted on our website as free online recruitment training courses in the Top Echelon Recruiter Training Library.