Early Bird Registration for New Orleans Ends Soon
Let’s make this short and sweet: Early Bird Registration for the 2019 Top Echelon National Convention in New Orleans is ending soon!
How soon? How about February 9 soon?
That’s right, you have between now and then to register for the Early Bird price of just $449 per person.
However, if you do NOT sign up before February 9, the price goes up. That means if you register after that date, you’ll have to pay the Regular Registration price of $549 per person.
As mentioned when we announced the National Convention, industry speaker Jon Bartos of Global Performance Search will be keynote speaker for the event. Jon will be part of three sessions in New Orleans. The titles of those sessions, along with the description for each, are listed below:
“Increasing Your Marketing Effectiveness”
Learn critical marketing topics to achieve higher levels of success. Attendees will walk away with:
- Customized scripts
- Skills to Implement when you get back to the office
- Understanding why marketing is less effective today
- Developing your Zebra, Value Proposition and USP
- Why the right direct response marketing just works today and how to use it in conjunction with your marketing strategy
- Critical questions that need to be asked and answered in order to ensure you are working on the right searches
- And much more!
“Increase Your Recruiting Effectiveness”
Learn and master the mission critical skills and techniques to recruit the top 10% of performers. Attendees will learn:
- How to effectively handle every objections and transition to a trusted advisor relationship
- How to recruit anyone like a million dollar biller!
- What works today in recruiting and what does not!
- How to use technology in conjunction with scripts
- Explode lead generation for clients
- And much more!
“The Art of Closing Every Deal”
On October, 19, 1999, Jon had seven offers go out . . . and had all seven offers declined. From that day forward, he made a pact to never let that happen again! Attendees will lean how to stop losing deals due to:
- Clients choosing other candidates
- Candidates turning down the offers
- Candidates accepting counter-offers
Attendees will learn the details of Jon’s five-step process for closing every deal:
- Setting expectations
To sign up for the National Convention with a credit card, login to the Members’ Area and locate the convention registration links in the left-hand side of the page. Click on the appropriate links and follow the instructions to submit the correct information. (You can also access the updated agenda for the convention, which includes titles and full descriptions of the sessions.)
Below are some of the other details regarding the New Orleans convention:
- The dates of the National Convention are Thursday, March 28, and Friday, March 29.
- Our room rate for the Sheraton New Orleans will be $189 per night.
- There will be extensive training on the Top Echelon Network and Big Biller software systems
If you have any questions about registration (or about any other aspects of the convention), please me at 330.455.1433, x156 or via email at email@example.com.