Attend the VCG Meetings and Make Split Placements
I have said this before, I am saying it now, and I am sure that at some point in the future, I will say it again.
Top Echelon Network members who regularly attend Virtual Core Group (VCG) meetings put themselves in a position to make more split placements.
VCG attendance has taken a hit recently, and I know that part of the reason for this is seasonal. It’s summer, and there are some recruiters who are on vacation.
However, those Network members and recruiters who are NOT on vacation should take notice, especially newer members of the Network. That’s because we’ve been conducting these VCG meetings for over 13 years now, and the reason that we keep offering them is because they work.
For those of you who don’t know, Top Echelon Network recruiters share the following information during Virtual Core Group teleconference call meetings:
- Hot job orders and candidates
- Information about the activity they’re seeing in the marketplace and/or in their niche
- Ideas for increased production on their desks and within their agencies
As I mentioned above, these are the activities that lead most directly to making more split placements in our recruiting network.
So that is why I am inviting—or in other words, strongly encouraging—you to attend one of next month’s Virtual Core Group meetings. Below is the complete VCG schedule for August, including the industries involved and the time that each meeting will be held. (Note: all times are Eastern Daylight Time.)
Wednesday, August 12:
- 1:30 p.m., EDT — Manufacturing/Engineering
- 2:30 p.m., EDT — Accounting & Finance
- 3:30 p.m., EDT — Biotechnology/Pharmacology
Thursday, August 13:
- 1:30 p.m., EDT — Information Technology
- 2:30 p.m., EDT — Food & Beverage
You can join the meeting to which you belong by accessing the information listed below.
Google Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/qba-qdic-kou
Below is the agenda for each Virtual Core Group meeting:
- Roll call of the members on the call
- I will share the newest software updates for both the Network and the Big Biller recruiting software.
- Members will share their hot jobs with corresponding group discussion.
- I will direct a software and Network protocol Q&A session to close the call.
It is my hope that this agenda will help you to take away more from the meeting than just hot jobs and/or candidates. Hopefully, it will help make you more knowledgeable in terms of the Top Echelon community.
If you’d like to join one of the groups listed above or if you’d like to start a new group, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.