10 Questions About Your Philosophy in Top Echelon
It’s a New Year, filled with new possibilities and endless potential!
All we have to do is explore those possibilities and tap into that potential, especially in relation to your Membership in Top Echelon Network.
And the first way we’re going to accomplish this is by addressing your philosophy regarding our little split fee recruiting network.
And the way we’re going to accomplish THAT is by presenting a series of 10 questions that are designed to make you think about how you view the Network and your activity within it . . . in other words, your networking philosophy.
Questioning your philosophy
Those 10 questions are listed below, and I would encourage you to think about your answers to them:
1. Do you input all of your candidates into the Network?
2. Do you input all of your job orders into the Network?
3. Do you network more than just excess candidates and job orders?
4. Do you always network your best quality candidates and job orders?
5. When you recruit a candidate who appears to be a walking placement, do you put them on the Network immediately (instead of holding them back and hoping for a full fee)?
6. When you present candidates to your clients, do you give equal weight to another recruiter’s candidate (which means you would only receive half of the fee), instead of giving more weight to your candidates in hopes of a full fee?
7. Do you use the Network as more than just a last resort (when you have no other option)?
8. Do you network with the same frequency during a down economy as when the economy is going strong?
9. Do you believe that at least 95% of your trading partners are honest and trustworthy?
10. When another recruiter is giving you a candidate and asks you, “Who is the client?” do you freely tell them the client’s name?
You can probably guess which answers to these questions would indicate that you have a “split placement mentality.” The fact of the matter is that the Top Producers in our recruiting network have that exact same philosophy.
If you have any questions about your Network philosophy or about your answers to the questions posed above, I want you to contact me. I want us to discuss your Membership and how it can help you make more money.
Because above all things, we want you to be successful in 2020 and beyond!
Contact me by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.