Video: More Information About Network Candidates
Last week, I announced that there will soon be an update to the Top Echelon Network software. Specifically, there’s going to be an update to the MEGA Database sourcing tool.
The result of that update will be Network Candidates, a fresh approach to the MEGA Database from the legacy version of the split placement software.
Once again, please note that this is NOT just a different version of the MEGA. It is better and provides you, the user, with more decision-making data. What, exactly, will it have?
- For starters, you’ll search in one place for your candidates within the Network software. Specifically, you’ll click the “NETWORK” tab in the search results to see what’s available in terms of the over four millions candidates to which you have access.
- Multiple state location searching
- Filters: Most Common Locations, Education Levels, Resume Add Date, and the top five recruiters representing data in the list
- More information to make a determination regarding which candidates to request:
- Current Position Title
- Parsed skills from the resume
- Display of past work history position titles and the number of years/months in those positions
- Summary on the candidate
When will all of this be available in the new Network Candidates tool? Our goal is to release this tool within the next month. But as I promised last week, below is a short video that provides more information about this update:
Now that I’ve come through on that promise, I have another important announcement to make . . .
Beta testers wanted!
I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you, the members of Top Echelon’s recruiter network, to be beta testers for the upcoming changes to the Network software. This includes changes to:
- Candidates (as addressed above)
- Recruiter Profiles
We are going to cover all of these areas in the near future, and we want your feedback. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Beta Tester” in the subject line. Remember, of course, that we can’t put every single Network member on beta testing, so there are limitations. That’s why if you really want to be a beta tester, I suggest that you act today and send an email!
We’re optimistic about the future of Top Echelon Network, especially the software updates and upgrades that are on the horizon. And we want YOU to be part of the process.