Trey Cameron Joins Elite Company with His 300th TE Placement!
Is this The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog’s “Special Achievement Edition”? It certainly seems that way!
First, we had Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search reaching the $1 million cash-in mark in Top Echelon Network.
Now we have Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group making his 300th placement in the Network!
There is plenty of significance attached to this accomplishment, starting with the fact that only two recruiters in the history of the Network have made 300 or more placements. Those two are Cameron and Bruce Ramstad of Ramstad Recruiting.
Ramstad, who is not currently a Preferred Member, made a total of 308 Network placements. Cameron, as of the writing of this blog post, has made 303 Network placements.
Which brings us to the next part of the significance attached to this accomplishment, which is this:
In the very near future, Trey Cameron will become the all-time placement leader in the history of Top Echelon Network.
In fact, considering the rate at which Cameron has been making placements in the Network during the past few years, he will probably become the leader sometime during the next 30 days. Cameron’s other career Network accomplishments include the following:
- Over $2 million cash-in
- Recruiter of the Year Award in the Network for four years running
Through the first quarter of 2015, Trey seems well on his way to winning the Recruiter of the Year Award for the fifth year in a row. In the meantime, though, below is a list of the 26 recruiters who comprise “The Top Echelon Network 100 Placement Club.” Some are no longer in the Network. The names of those recruiters are in italics.
1. Bruce Ramstad of Ramstad Recruiting—308
2. Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group—303
3. Gary Silver of The Shay Group—236
4. Jim Bostic of The Bostic Group, Inc.—224
5. Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc.—207
6. Dan Simmons, CPC of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc.—183
7. Jerry Walter of Walter & Associates, Inc.—181
8. Jim Fitzpatrick of Fitzpatrick & Associates—179
9. Dan Regan of Maxwell Marcus Corporate Recruiters—171
10. Lou Michaels of Lou Michaels Associates, Inc.—169
11. Kate Bell of Bell & Associates—157
12. Al Katz of First Search—152
13. Elvin Erickson of Erickson & Associates, Inc.—143
14. Allen Davis of SoftwareJobs.com, Inc.—140
15. Heidi Kay of Kay Concepts, Inc.—139 (four of those placements were with another Preferred Member firm)
16. Richard Lechtenberg of Dick Berg & Associates—131
17. Colleen Switala of Database Search, Inc.—126
18. Donna Carroll, CPC of Systems Personnel—133
19. Terry Rhodes of NewCareers—132
20. Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search—119
21. Bill Williams—114
22. David Kersey of Kersey & Associates, Inc.—109
23. Johnny Winn of The Anchor Group—106
24. Steve Brody of Executive Resource Systems—105
25. Antoinette Andrews of Quantum Advantage, Inc.—104
26. Joyce Gray of Rhodes International, Inc.—101
Of course, everybody at Top Echelon would like to recognize Trey Cameron for his impressive accomplishments and also thank him for his dedication and commitment as a Preferred Member of the Network. Congratulations!
That’s pretty wild! Thank y’all for all the kind words and of course for being wonderful partners all these years. Here’s to another 300 splits! 🙂