Top Echelon’s Software Updates for May
At Top Echelon, we’re constantly upgrading both the Big Biller recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following updates:
1. People Relocation Enhancements
The Relocation field on People Datasheets received several updates, including the ability to select “Any US State” and the addition of Canadian Province options.
2. Adding Imported Records to Existing Hotlists and Pipelines
3. Datasheet Card Enhancements
Datasheet cards received several updates, including the following:
- Ability to Move Cards in Record Preview – Cards can now be reordered within Record Preview on lists within Big Biller. After moving a card in a Preview, it will remain in that same place for all records of that type moving forward. Please note that changes made in the preview will be reflected in the Datasheet ordering, as well, and vice-versa.
- Screen Size Responsiveness Update – Responsiveness enhancements will now allow you to view more card columns within a Datasheet or Record Preview when viewed on a wider monitor.
4. Contact Import Column Auto-Match
The Contact Importer will now try its best to auto-match spreadsheet column headers to the corresponding Big Biller fields based on their name, saving time in the mapping process.
5. Combined General and Miscellaneous Cards on Jobs
The Miscellaneous Card has been merged with the General Card on Job Datasheets to simplify the record and allow for streamlined editing of Job information.
6. Company Chiclets in Work History Card
Linked Work History entries have been converted to Company chiclets for a clearer connection and more access to corresponding Company info without having to leave the Person’s Datasheet.
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or Big Biller software account, you can:
→ Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ Contact us via chat during regular business hours.
→ Visit our Help Center.