Top Echelon Releases Yet More Software Updates
At Top Echelon, we’re constantly upgrading both the Big Biller recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following updates:
1. Agency Email Quality – A new card has been added to the top left-hand corner of the Email Dashboard that displays your agency’s overall email quality and statistics for messages sent over the past 30 days. The overall quality rating is based on a number of factors, including open and click rates, unsubscribes, spam reports, and bounces. Please note that open and click tracking for mass emails is only available once your agency has verified its domain.
2. New Email Parser/Logger – We’ve re-engineered the back end of the Email Parser and Logger for quicker load time back to your Big Biller database. You can take advantage of this new and improved functionality by obtaining and utilizing your new Email Parse and Log addresses within Settings.
3. Email Cleanup – You now have the ability to request an email cleanup through Big Biller to identify problematic email addresses in your database, and decide what you want to do with them.
4. Email Stats Added to Sent Items – Additional columns for email stats have been added to the Sent Items tab on the Email Dashboard, giving you more insight into the results of each message at a glance. These new columns include Opens, Clicks, Unsubscribes, Hard Bounces, and Spam Reports.
5. Bounces View Added to Email Dashboard – A new view has been added to the Email Dashboard that displays a list of all email addresses that have bounced as a result of an Outgoing Big Biller email sent by users within your agency. This list will display the associated record (if applicable), outgoing email which facilitated the bounce, and the reported reason.
6. Inactive Toggle on Manage Users Page – A new toggle has been added to the Manage Users Settings page, which allows you to hide Inactive users from view within that list. Your selection will be remembered each time you navigate back to this page.
7. View Preferences on Company and Job Dashboards – The View Preferences icon has been added to the Company and Job Dashboards, which allows you to add or remove columns from display and further customize your access to record data at a glance.
8. Network Discussion Forum Enhancements – The
Discussion Forum received several updates that provide you with more information and functionality:
- Ability to Like Discussions and Comments – A new “Like” button has been added to all Network Discussions and Comments to show agreement with a particular post without having to add a separate Comment
- See Who Has “Liked” Discussions and Comments – Clicking on the “thumbs up” count will display a list of Recruiters who have liked this particular post
- Number of Discussion Views – A new count has been added to all Discussions to help gauge the topic popularity by how often it’s viewed
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or Big Biller software account, you can:
→ Send an email to email@example.com.
→ Contact us via chat during regular business hours.
→ Visit our Help Center.