Top 10 Reasons to Use a Contract Staffing Back Office
Contract staffing is a great way to supplement your direct hire placements with a steady stream of income. We’re talked before about the many reasons why this is the case:
- Your clients are already hiring contractors. The problem: they’re NOT hiring them through you. (Although they might be using your competition.)
- Contract money helps to even out the ups and downs and counteract the uncertainty of direct hire work.
- There IS a recession coming. It’s a matter of when, not if. Offering contract staffing services to your clients now is a strategic way to withstand the coming recession.
But how can you do it? You can do it by using a contract staffing back office. But why should you use one?
Contract staffing back office benefits
Well, there are a number of reasons. Just for fun, we’ll count down the top 10 reasons for you, in the spirit of The David Letterman Show (from the home office in Canton, Ohio). Below are the top 10 reasons to use a contract staffing back office.
10. No more employee questions or issues.
9. Stop worrying about missing payroll.
8. Stop worrying about whether a client will pay to cover the payroll you funded.
7. Quit risking being under-insured—the back office carries the Certificate of Insurance.
6. No more messy client contract negotiations—they’re handled by the back office.
5. Your contractors want benefits, and a back office can provide them.
4. Forget about invoicing and collection headaches—both are handled by the back office.
3. Reduce liability—the back office is responsible for complying with employment laws.
2. Save money—employer taxes, workers’ compensation, contributions to employee benefits, administrative costs, etc., are paid by the back office.
1. Spend more time doing what you do best—RECRUITING!
You can can also call us at 888.627.3678. Start making contract placements and start making more money!