The New Recruiter Profile Feature is Now LIVE
We’re pumping out new updates to the Top Echelon Network software as quickly as we can! Less than a month ago, we released the new Network Candidates tool.
And now, I’m pleased to announce that the new Recruiter Profile feature is now LIVE!
There are all sorts of great things that you can do with this new feature, so let’s cut right to the chase. You can:
- Upload (or change) your own profile photo any time you want. (But please, no selfies).
- Upload (or change) your agency logo any time you want
Code yourself with North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and Standard Occupational Classification (SOCS) codes, just as you do with your jobs, to better define your specializations and communicate that information to other Network members.
- Find a recruiter profile in the “Find a Record” field.
- Click on another Network member’s name anywhere within the software that it’s hyperlinked and navigate to their profile.
- Schedule an activity for yourself from another Network member’s profile and relate the activity to that recruiter.
- See on another Network member’s profile if that member has current activity with one or more of your candidates and when those activities are scheduled and completed.
But if reading all of this made you tired, I have even more good news! Below is a short video that will show you the ins and outs of this new feature. I encourage you to watch it and to maximize your Recruiter Profile on Top Echelon Network.
And of course, we have more information about the Recruiter Profile feature in our Help Center. Click here for our Help Center article about the feature.
Beta testers still wanted!
Once again, I’d like to take this opportunity to invite YOU to be beta tester for the upcoming changes to the Network software.
Simply send an email to email@example.com with the words “Beta Tester” in the subject line. Remember, of course, that we can’t put every single Network member on beta testing, so there are limitations.
That’s why, if you really want to be a beta tester, I suggest you act today and send an email!