The Legacy Version Software is Coming to an End!
We’ve said it before, but we’ll say it again . . .
At Top Echelon, we strive to communicate more information to Network members about the many upgrades and improvements being made to the Network software.
There are two simple reasons for this:
- We are continually working on the software. However, if we don’t communicate what we’re doing, then Network members like yourself may think that we’re not doing anything. That is certainly not the case.
- If you’re fully aware of the upgrades and improvements that we’re making to the Network software, then you can better plan how you’ll utilize your split network membership. Planning is one half of success. Execution is the other.
With this is mind, we’re excited to announce that we have a new software release scheduled for Monday, June 22, that will bring to an end the legacy version of the Top Echelon Network software.
To prepare everybody for this event, we’re conducting a special webinar on June 22 at 1 p.m., EDT.
Below is the official description of this webinar, titled “The New Network Dashboard and End of the Legacy Version.”
— — —
We’ve reached the end of the road . . . the end of the legacy version of the Top Echelon Network software, that is! That’s right: next week the legacy version will be shut off and all Network members will be operating within the new software. And we’re conducting a special training webinar to commemorate the occasion.
On Monday, June 22, Top Echelon Training Specialist J.D. Fye will show attendees:
- The newly redesigned Network Dashboard
- How to search for Network Recruiters
- How to set up and manage Network Recruiter Alerts
- The new Discussion Forum (posting, commenting, and searching)
- How to set up and manage Network Candidate Alerts
It’s out with the old and in with the new! So join us at 1 p.m., EDT on Monday, June 22, and learn all about “The New Network Dashboard and End of the Legacy Version”!
Click HERE to register for this webinar!
And remember to check The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog every week for more updates regarding Top Echelon software improvements and upgrades.
If you have any questions about how you can maximize your membership and make more split placements, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to email@example.com.