Another TE recruiter has reached a big Network milestone! Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC recently made her 100th placement as a member of Top Echelon’s recruiting network.
Brenda is the second recruiter at KB Search Team to reach this particular Network milestone. The first was Pat McCombs, CPC. At the moment, Pat has 104 Network placements, so she leads Brenda by four. The race is on!
KB Search Team has been a powerhouse TE agency. All told, the firm has made 249 placements since joining the Network in 1990. That’s an average of over eight placements per year.
A Network milestone . . . and more
Like Pat, Brenda has exemplified what it means to be a Top Echelon Network recruiter. In fact, she does everything necessary to enjoy success:
- She has a circle of split recruiting partners with whom she works on a consistent basis.
- She communicates with her split partners frequently.
- Perhaps most importantly, she meets other Network members face-to-face. (She’s pictured in the photo above at the recent Fall Conference in Chicago.)
- She utilizes many of Top Echelon’s tools and services.
- She is a split-minded recruiter. This means that she looks for opportunities to make split placements instead of reasons not to.
- Brenda shares her job orders and candidates liberally. As of the writing of this blog post, she had 13 job orders and 54 candidates shared on the Network.
Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group is one of Brenda’s trading partners. As you can see below, Brenda’s 100th placement was the 16th split that they’ve made together. It proves once again that there is no such thing as too much of a good thing.
Recruiter of the Week, too!
For reaching this Network milestone and for being an exemplary Network member, we’re pleased to announce that Brenda is also the Recruiter of the Week! She is fully deserving of the award, not just for her recent placement achievement, but also for her entire Network career.
We reached out to Brenda recently, and she was good enough to provide some comments regarding her success in TE:
— — —
“How exciting to finally reach my 100 split goal! Many thanks go to Top Echelon and to our trading partners. You are all a great asset to me and to KB Search Team. Not only do I have access to quality candidates and training . . . the support and encouragement is incredible! Let’s do 100 more! Thank you!”
— — —
Congratulations to Brenda for reaching this Network milestone and for winning the Recruiter of the Week award! We want to thank her for her commitment to Top Echelon and her willingness to use our recruiter network tools to make more placements.
— — —
“Yay! Thank you, Trey! Finally made it to 100 placements!”
Submitted by Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC regarding her Network split placement with Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group
Position Title—SECOND SHIFT PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
(Editor’s note: This is the 16th Network split placement that Brenda and Trey have made together in Top Echelon.)