This is it! The end draweth nigh!
The end of Regular Registration for the 2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference that is.
If it sounds like I’m being a little dramatic, that’s because I am. But I don’t think I’m overstating the fact that attending the conference could be one of the most important things you do as a member of Top Echelon Network.
That’s because the Fall Conference is where the action is. If you want to make more Network placements more quickly and more frequently, then attending the conference is the very best thing you can do.
Regular Registration will be over at the end of the business day on Friday, September 30. As you might have noticed, that’s this week.
The cost of Regular Registration is $285 per person. After Friday, the cost will increase quite dramatically to $325 per person during the Late Registration period.
Below are six additional facts about the 2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference:
1. This year’s Fall Conference is scheduled for Tuesday, October 18, and Wednesday, October 19.
2. The site of the conference is the Sheraton O’Hare Suites (formerly the Sheraton Gateway Suites).
3. Our room rate with the Sheraton O’Hare Suites is $189 per night. That rate is good for Top Echelon Network members attending the conference for the dates of Monday, October 17, through Wednesday, October 19.
4. The Sheraton O’Hare Suites is located near the Chicago O’Hare Airport. A courtesy shuttle will be available for your transportation. Also keep in mind that you do not have to stay at the Sheraton O’Hare Suites. You also have the option of staying at any hotel of your choice and traveling to the Sheraton.
5. To make hotel reservations at the Sheraton O’Hare Suites, call 1.847.699.6300. Be sure to reference the “Top Echelon conference” and its dates when you make the reservation. Please note there are a limited number of rooms available at that rate for our group, and they will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. The main speaker for this year’s Fall Conference is Scott Love of The Attorney Search Group. Scott, who is a respected trainer and speaker within the industry, has presented for us before at the Fall Conference.
To register for the Fall Conference, login to the Members’ Area of the Top Echelon website. The registration links are located on the left-hand side of the main page under the placement forms.
Don’t be late, don’t wait, and don’t debate.
Register today and not only will you be taking advantage of this price break, but you’ll also be positioning yourself for more Network success during the second half of 2016.