See Which Software Updates Are Coming Soon!
As you may have noticed, we’ve been releasing updates on a regular basis regarding Top Echelon’s recruiting software and also the Top Echelon Network software.
So you might be asking yourself, “Self, is there a place where I can see ALL of the Top Echelon product updates?”
If you asked yourself that question, then you’re in luck . . . because such a place does exist! That place is the Top Echelon Product Updates Page!
On that page, you can see the most recent updates and upgrades to our software. We break the updates into categories based upon the month that we released them. When you visit the page, you’ll notice that the updates go as far back as April of 2018. (Obviously, we’ve been updating the software for a lot longer than that, but that’s the current starting point for the page.)
Not only that, but we also supply an answer to the question, “What’s next?” According to the Top Echelon Product Updates Page, this is what’s next as of the publishing of this blog post:
- New User Interface – A fresh, modern update is in progress for our user interface. This update will enhance usability and accessibility across all of Top Echelon Software. This will also set the stage for larger improvements in 2024, including a revamped main dashboard
- Sequencing – String together a series of automatic actions with configured delays between each. This advanced feature will enable you to create automated campaigns as well as facilitate internal communications
- AI Job Description Generator – Use AI to automatically generate a job description based on the Job Title and other fields such as Certification, Education, Compensation Requirements, Remote Status, and more
- Indeed Job Feed – Top Echelon Recruiting Software is pursuing a new, improved Partnership with Indeed that will revolutionize the way you use both products! We will soon send Indeed a feed that includes all Jobs advertised on your Agency’s Job Board or Careers Page in Top Echelon. Your Agency may opt-out of this feed at anytime
- A2P 10DLC Registration for Text Messaging – To ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, we are requiring all agencies using text messaging to register in the A2P 10DLC program. This program provides a means to more easily identify fraudulent and/or malicious text messages while providing better deliverability to legitimate messages. We’re working on providing the ability to complete and send this information directly from the software. In the meantime, we’re able to register on your behalf by having a representative from your company complete and submit the following form: A2P 10DLC Company Registration Form
We also announce any beta testing of new features for those who want to help us make the software better. If you’re interested in Beta testing these new features, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, you may have also noticed that we send emails when we make updates and upgrades to our systems and software. However, not everybody opens the emails. Perhaps YOU are one of those people.
If that’s the case, then visiting the Top Echelon Product Updates Page on a regular basis could help keep you abreast of all the exciting new changes that we’re making to our software and systems for the expressed purpose of helping YOU make more placements.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or recruiting software account, you can:
→ Send an email to email@example.com.
→ Visit our Help Center.