See the Latest and Greatest Top Echelon Updates!
We’re constantly updating both the Top Echelon recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following updates:
1. Duplicate a User – A new Duplicate button has been added to the top right corner of user profiles, allowing you to quickly copy over a set of permissions when adding a new user to your account.
2. New Advertise Pane in Job Datasheet Right Side Panel – A new Advertise pane has been added to the Right Side Panel on Job Datasheets to give users the ability to post, repost, or unpost Jobs from any view.
3. Ability to Adjust Font Size – A new General User Setting has been added that allows you to change your preferred font size for additional flexibility and customization while working within the software.
4. Hotlist Highlight When Navigating from a Datasheet – When navigating to a Hotlist from a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet (or Record Preview), the record name will now be highlighted within the list for quicker recognition.
5. Candidate Name Added to My Agency’s Placements – A Candidate Name column has been added to My Agency’s Placements, expanding access to this information from the list view.
6. Guarantee Field Now Required to Share a Job to the Network – Network members will now be required to fill out the Guarantee field on a position in order to share the Job with their fellow members.
7. Record Preview on Company Dashboard – The Record Preview functionality has been added to the New Companies list on the Company Dashboard. This allows you to review the corresponding record information without having to navigate away from the page.
8. Action Menu Added to Company Dashboard – Selection checkboxes and an action menu were added to the Company Dashboard to allow for mass actions to be taken on newly created Company Records.
9. [BETA TESTING] Timeline – This is a new pane within the right side panel on all People, Company, and Job Datasheets that acts as a centralized location to view and filter all activity associated with a given record. This new pane consolidates logged activities, scheduled activities, text messages, emails, and Network activities (if applicable) and introduces the display of “system events” for the first time.
10. [BETA TESTING] Calendar Invites – Send calendar invites to meeting attendees and track their RSVPs directly through the corresponding Scheduled Activity in Top Echelon.
(Note: If your agency is interested in beta testing our newest features, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or recruiting software account, you can:
→ Send an email to email@example.com.
→ Visit our Help Center.