See Our Software Updates for January!
At Top Echelon, we’re constantly upgrading both the Big Biller recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following updates:
1. Ability to Manage Privacy Compliance – In order to comply with CCPA and GDPR regulations, you now have the option to enable privacy compliance features for your Job Board. These features allow users to request that your agency provide, forget, or no longer sell personal information related to them.
2. Privacy Compliance Log – A new page has been added to My Agency Settings that allows you to review a list of privacy requests that have been submitted by applicants.
3. Network Communication Updates – Top Echelon Network members now have additional means of communicating via the software including:
- The ability to send a note and/or additional Datasheet cards to the Job Recruiter, along with the candidate’s resume, when directly sharing a person to a Network Job and when accepting a Network Candidate request
- The ability to include a note for the Candidate Recruiter when requesting Network Candidates
- The ability to include a note for the Job Recruiter when declining a Network Candidate request
- The ability to add a note for the Job Recruiter from the Candidate Outbox after reviewing a TEN Jobs Feed candidate
- The ability to review aforementioned shared notes on People Dashboard views, Pipelines, and Network Candidate Datasheets
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or Big Biller software account, you can:
→ Send an email to email@example.com.
→ Contact us via chat during regular business hours.
→ Visit our Help Center.