Recruiters Make More Splits with Network Candidates
Last week in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog, we discussed how there are seven million job openings in the country and a lack of candidates to fill them. That’s exactly why we advocate using the Network Candidates sourcing tool (formerly known as the MEGA Database).
And members of Top Echelon’s recruiting network ARE using the tool and they ARE making more Network placements!
You can see evidence of that at the end of this blog post, where we chronicle a recent split between members Mike Burk and Trey Cameron.
As we’ve mentioned before on more than one occasion, there are millions of job candidates in the Network Candidates sourcing tool. For those of you who may not know, the Network Candidates tool allows Top Echelon Network members who use the Big Biller recruiting software to share information more quickly and easily.
However, if you’re a Network member and you don’t use Big Biller, you can still use this special sourcing tool. There is just one caveat. While you can perform searches in Network Candidates, your information will not be included in searches conducted by other Network recruiters. The reason, of course, is because your data is being housed in an applicant tracking software other than Big Biller.
So, let’s summarize as follows:
- If you have Big Biller, then you can conduct searches in Network Candidates and your information will be included in searches conducted by other members.
- If you do NOT use Big Biller, then you can still conduct searches in Network Candidates, but your information is not included in searches conducted by other members.
Below are two other important facts regarding the Network Candidates tool:
- Resumes are blinded! That means nobody can see your candidates and/or take them and run.
- There is NO additional charge. It is included with your split network membership.
Below is a video that explains the Network Candidates sourcing tool in a more comprehensive fashion and how you can use it to make more placements in the Network:
So what does the new Network Candidates feature offer? The following, among other things:
- For starters, you’ll search in one place for your candidates within the Network software. Specifically, you’ll click the “NETWORK” tab in the search results to see what’s available in terms of the over four millions candidates to which you have access.
- Multiple state location searching
- Filters: Most Common Locations, Education Levels, Resume Add Date, and the top five recruiters representing data in the list
- More information to make a determination regarding which candidates to request:
- Current Position Title
- Parsed skills from the resume
- Display of past work history position titles and the number of years/months in those positions
- Summary on the candidate
The new Network Candidates is a powerful sourcing tool. More Network, members are making split placements with this tool, and so can you!
— — —
“Nice to get a placement with you!”
Submitted by Mike Burks of T. Burks & Associates regarding his Network split placement with Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group
Position Title—MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
(Editor’s note: This is the first Network split placement that Mike and Trey have made together in Top Echelon.)