A ‘Top 10 List’ for More Split Network Success
Now that we’ve begun a New Year in 2023 (and we’re already halfway through the first month of the year), I’ve prepared a list of 10 things to keep in mind while working in Top Echelon’s recruiting network.
This list will help guide you down the correct path of productive relationships, proper networking, and more split network success. (Of course, more success = more split placements.)
So, from the home office (or perhaps more accurately, from our socially distant and separate home offices) in Canton, Ohio . . . here is my “Top 10 List” for more split network success:
1. Have a great recruiter profile, one that includes the following: photo, personal profile, area(s) of specialization, and company profile.
2. Regularly share information with the Network: candidates and your newest job orders. This will show activity and that you’re here to build trading partner relationships and share with others.
3. Create Hot Job Alerts that will retrieve results to allow you to see what job orders are regularly being shared in your relevant niches.
4. Do NOT re-post other Top Echelon Network members’ job orders on the Internet without their written permission. This is a BIG DEAL and will get you in “hot water.” (Not literally, but if I had my way, it might be literally.)
5. Attend a Top Echelon Virtual Core Group meeting, every month if possible. This is a great way to share information and position yourself to make more splits!
6. Find a group of recruiters who are niche-like and establish regular communication with them.
7. Do NOT make candidate submissions to another member’s split job order until you’ve talked with them on the telephone, qualified the job order, and established a rapport.
8. When posting a split job order, be sure that you include the fee agreement and guarantees that you’ve established with your client on the JDS. This will ensure that any recruiter who works with you on this assignment knows the rules of engagement. This includes proration and replacement.
9. When posting a split job order on Top Echelon Network, make sure that a descriptive detail of your client’s needs are included. This is so your trading partners have a good idea of those needs before they call and qualify the job order. This will make the process move more smoothly.
10. Keep it simple with the basic Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you can live by this rule, then your experiences with your split recruiting partners will be that much better.
If you want to understand more about appropriate business conduct in our network, please refer to the Top Echelon Network Policies Manual.
If you have any questions about these guidelines or about how you can enjoy more split network success, please contact me at 330.595.1742 or via email at email@example.com.