New Schedule for the VCG Meetings Going Forward
There have been quite a few changes to Top Echelon Network’s Virtual Core Group (VCG) meetings lately.
First, I announced that we have a new format for these meetings in the Network.
Then, I announced a new set of dates for the meetings during the month of May. And now, I’m announcing that there has been a schedule change for the VCG meetings going forward.
Whereas before, these meetings were held during the first week of the month, I will now conduct them during the second week of each month. In other words, the change that we made for May will now be permanent. Specifically, the meetings will fall on the second Wednesday and second Thursday of the month.
The meetings for next month are scheduled for Wednesday, June 10, and Thursday, June 11. With that in mind, below is the complete VCG schedule for June, including the industries involved and the time that each meeting will be held. (Note: all times are Eastern Time.)
Wednesday, June 10:
- 1:30 p.m., ET — Manufacturing/Engineering
- 2:30 p.m., ET — Accounting & Finance
- 3:30 p.m., ET — Biotechnology/Pharmacology
Thursday, June 11:
- 1:30 p.m., ET — Information Technology
- 2:30 p.m., ET — Food & Beverage
In addition, you can join the meeting to which you belong by accessing the information listed below.
Google Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/qba-qdic-kou
For those of you who don’t know, Top Echelon Network recruiters share the following information during Virtual Core Group teleconference call meetings:
- Hot job orders and candidates
- Information about the activity they’re seeing in the marketplace and/or in their niche
- Ideas for increased production on their desks and within their agencies
These are the activities that lead most directly to making more split placements in our recruiting network. These teleconference calls DO result in placements. If they didn’t, then we wouldn’t keep offering them.
Below is the agenda for each Virtual Core Group meeting:
- Roll call of the members on the call
- I will share with you the newest software updates to both the Network and the Big Biller recruiting software.
- Members will share their hot jobs with corresponding group discussion.
- I will direct a software and Network protocol Q&A session to close the call.
Ideally, this will allow you to take away more from the meeting than just hot jobs. Hopefully, it will help make you more knowledgeable in terms of the Top Echelon community.
It’s been proven time and time again that when Network recruiters share this kind of information and they share it on a consistent basis, they make more split placements together.
If you’d like to join one of the groups listed above or if you’d like to start a new group, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.