Join TE’s Virtual Business Development Discussions
One of the greatest dynamics and assets of Top Echelon Network membership is . . . YOU.
That’s why I want YOU to join ME (Drea) on Wednesday, April 15, for Top Echelon’s first virtual Business Development Discussion for Today’s Climate.
The objective of these meetings, which are based upon different niches, are to allow you to share what you are experiencing with your clients and candidates during these current events. Each attendee will be encouraged to briefly share with the group the following:
- What you have heard from your clients and candidates
- One thing you have been doing in your business the past few weeks
- One thing you are doing to prepare for when your clients are ready to move
As I mentioned above, there will be different niche-related meetings. See the list below for your niche’s time on April 15 (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
- 10:00 a.m. — Healthcare
- 11:30 a.m. — Manufacturing/Engineering
- 1:00 p.m. — Information Technology
- 2:30 p.m. — Accounting/Finance
- 3:30 p.m. — Food And Beverage
Below is the information you’ll need to join your Business Development Discussion:
- Dial into the Teleconference: 267-507-0013 (access code: 694-896-080)
- Join the GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/694896080
Let’s share ideas with one another to demonstrate the strength of Top Echelon Network Membership and how we can all help each other. We will start with these industries and related niches, and if there is enough interest in other industries, we will schedule them.
If you have any questions about these Virtual Business Development Discussions, please contact me. You can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.