Don’t Forget the Awards Ceremony on Friday!
As I announced last week in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog, although we postponed the 2020 Top Echelon Network National Convention, we are NOT postponing the Awards Ceremony for our Top Producers.
Once again, that’s because we’re holding the first Top Echelon Network Virtual Awards Ceremony!
Not only that, but the ceremony is scheduled for this Friday, June 12, at 3 p.m., Eastern Time. I’m writing this blog post in The Pinnacle as a gentle and friendly reminder to make sure that you attend. (Because if nothing else, I am gentle and friendly in my role as Director of Network Operations.)
The platform for this event will be Google Meetings, and I will once again share the login information with you at the end of this blog post.
As I previously mentioned, everybody is encouraged to attend, but I would consider attendance almost mandatory if you have made a placement with one of the following Network recruiters:
- Michael Agen of New Solutions Group, LLC
- Kerry Boehner of KOB Solutions, Inc.
- Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC
- Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc.
- Darrin Skinner of Howe & Associates
- Terry Rhodes of NewCareers
- Kristy Staggs of Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc.
- Michael Stuck of the Gables Search Group
- Anjela Mangrum of Mangrum Career Solutions, LLC
To join the ceremony at the appointed time, click on this link to gain access to the Microsoft Meeting: https://meet.google.com/nkr-czpk-woy.
Support your split recruiting partners for this historic event. Join us on Friday, June 12, for the Top Echelon Network Virtual Awards Ceremony!
If you have any questions about this event or about how you can maximize your membership, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to email@example.com.