Angela Marasco: 10 Years and 100 Placements!
Sometimes, the stars align perfectly, and that’s the case this week in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog. That’s because we have a Top Echelon Network recruiter who is:
- Celebrating her 10th anniversary as a Network member
- Celebrating her 100th Network placement
- The Recruiter of the Week in the Network!
In a recent Pinnacle blog post, we announced that Angela Marasco of A. Marasco Recruiting is celebrating her 10th anniversary in TE. However, the date that she joined the Network was November 14, 2007. So today is her exact anniversary!
Holding back the years
Angela also recently made her 100th Network placement. As luck would have it, that placement was with longtime split recruiting partner David M. Sgro, CPC of True North Consultants, Inc. Sgro has also made 100 placements in TE, and his 100th was with Angela. (How many more ways can the stars align?)
And Angela is also the Recruiter of the Week! Since Angela joined the Network, she has embraced its philosophy and has proactively pursued split placements. In other words, she has become a model Network recruiter in more ways than one:
- Like many of TE’s top producers, she is a split-minded recruiter. This means that she looks for opportunities to make splits instead of reasons not to.
- Angela makes it a point to attend Top Echelon recruiter networking events, and not just the big ones like the National Convention and the Fall Conference. She also attends smaller events like the Ohio Regional Core Group meeting.
- Not only does Angela make splits, but she’s also made contract staffing a viable part of her recruiting desk. In fact, she’s made numerous contract split placements within the Network.
- Angela adheres to the Four Pillars of Top Echelon Network, which are Quality, Communication, Trust, and Active Participation.
Trading partners AND friends!
We reached out to Angela recently, and she was good enough to provide some comments regarding her success in TE:
— — —
“Wow, 10 years and 100 placements! With a mix of both direct hire and contract placements, working as an importer at times and exporter at others, I could not have done this without great trading partners. Big thanks to all of them!
“I started attending conferences and meetings immediately after joining the network. What I’ve gotten from these conferences has been invaluable to my business. As an independent recruiter, the TE Network is my way to stay in communication with other recruiters. I’ve learned so much from not only my trading partners, but also from the knowledge and experience that TE members so generously share with our Network. As a bonus, I have gained not only trading partners . . . but friends!”
— — —
Congratulations to Angela for 10 years in the Network, for 100 placements, and for winning the Recruiter of the Week award! We want to thank her for her commitment to Top Echelon and her willingness to use our recruiting network tools to make more placements.
— — —
“Thanks again, Angela. Keep sending me MPC candidates and we’ll keep placing them!”
Submitted by David M. Sgro, CPC of True North Consultants, Inc. regarding his Network split placement with Angela Marasco of A. Marasco Recruiting
Position Title—TEACHING ASSISTANT
(Editor’s note: This is the eighth Network split placement that Angela and David have made together in Top Echelon.)