Your 2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference Photo Album!
The 2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference may be over . . . but the memories will last a lifetime! (And as always, we have a photo album to prove it.)
The Fall Conference occurred earlier this month at the Sheraton O’Hare Suites Hotel in Chicago. Here are just some of the highlights of the event:
- Veteran industry trainer and speaker Scott Love presented three timely, hard-hitting sessions about topics that attendees could implement on their desks immediately.
- Network members shared experiences, expertise, and ideas with one another during the formal networking sessions like our “Business-Building Discussion Groups.”
- Network members shared hot job orders and candidates with other recruiters who work in their same industry and/or niche.
- Attendees had the opportunity to spend time with their trading partners on a face-to-face basis.
- Attendees also had the opportunity to meet new members and build new trading partner relationships.
- Network members sang the night away during our infamous “Network Reception.” Beverages were consumed, fun was had, and photos were taken.
Photo album fun
Speaking of that final point, we have plenty of karaoke shots in our “2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference Photo Album.” That album happens to be on Facebook. So, if you haven’t “liked” Top Echelon, do it now by navigating here.
Once that is out of the way, I invite you to do two things:
- Browse through our photo album.
- If you attended the Fall Conference, submit photos to us that we can add to the album. Some of the best photos are invariably submitted by Network members who attended the event. I’m sure this year’s Fall Conference will be no exception.
Wait, I fibbed. I want you to do one more thing: save the date for the 2017 National Convention. As we announced last week, next year’s convention will be held in Orlando on Tuesday, April 24, and Wednesday, April 25.
Save those dates! Plan to join us in Florida for another great training and recruiter networking event.
At Top Echelon, we want to help you make more placements. That’s our mission statement, and it’s what drives everything we do for our customers—especially members of the Top Echelon recruiter network.
We hope you enjoy our photo albums, and we also hope you join us in Orlando. More fun, more friends, more placements.