The Last ‘Pinnacle’ newsletter in PDF Format
You’re looking at the last Pinnacle newsletter that will be published in Adobe PDF format. As I mentioned in last week’s issue (“The Pinnacle Going to Blog Format on May 5,” issue of April 21), the newsletter is reaching yet another stage of its evolution. It’s gone from snail mail to electronic delivery, and now it’s making the jump from electronic delivery to entirely online accessibility.
There are a lot of advantages to this change in the newsletter “delivery,” all of which I outlined in last week’s article. However, below are the most important points regarding the change:
- The way in which you’ll access The Pinnacle is in the Members’ Area. Once you login, there will be a section titled “Pinnacle Newsletter.” That’s where the articles will now be located.
- You will still receive an email about The Pinnacle, but there will no longer be a PDF attached to that email. Instead, the email will contain links to the articles for that week’s issue.
- There will also be an item in the News Section reminding Members about the newsletter.
Going forward, The Pinnacle will still be the main way in which we communicate with the Preferred Members of the Network. That hasn’t changed. The only thing that has is the way in which we publish the newsletter, and the good news is that The Pinnacle will be more accessible than it’s ever been.
As far as the content of the Pinnacle blog is concerned, it’s going to be very similar to what was published in the PDF newsletter down through the years—and before that, in the hard-copy version that was delivered via snail mail. Basically, those things that won’t be appearing in the blog, such as Completed Placements and New Members, can already be found in the Members’ Area. And as I mentioned in last week’s issue, if you have any announcements that you’d like to make regarding your firm (new recruiters, going on vacation, etc.), you can do so in the Discussion Forum.
Below are some of the regular features of the newsletter that we’ll continue to provide:
- “Top Echelon Success Stories”—We’re always going to want to highlight recruiters who are enjoying success within the Network, as well as let the other Members know how and why they’re achieving that success.
- “Comments and Compliments”—This is one of the more popular features in the newsletter. Recruiters enjoy complimenting one another after making splits together.
- “Results of Our Members’ Area Surveys”—We still post surveys . . . and you still participate in them. So it only makes sense that we still publish the results. (However, as a disclaimer, we won’t be publishing the results of allthe surveys we conduct.)
- Regional Core Group meeting/face-to-face meeting pictures—At Top Echelon Network, we’re all about face-to-face networking, and we certainly want to continue promoting that.
If you have any questions about the upcoming change in the Pinnacle format, please give me a call at (330) 455-1433, Ext. 125 or send an email to marketing@TopEchelon.com.