I’m pleased to announce that the new Network Candidates feature is now LIVE in Top Echelon!
I, along with Senior Product Designer Jen Davies, conducted a special software release webinar about his new feature on Monday. If didn’t get the chance to attend the live webinar, that’s okay. We recorded it, and you can watch it now at your leisure.
To recap, Network Candidates is a fresh approach to the MEGA Database from the legacy version of our split placement software. Once again, this is NOT just a different version of the MEGA. It is better and provides you, the user, with more decision-making data.
Before I get into that, though, here is the recorded version of Monday’s webinar:
So what does the new Network Candidates feature offer? The following, among other things:
- For starters, you’ll search in one place for your candidates within the Network software. Specifically, you’ll click the “NETWORK” tab in the search results to see what’s available in terms of the over four millions candidates to which you have access.
- Multiple state location searching
- Filters: Most Common Locations, Education Levels, Resume Add Date, and the top five recruiters representing data in the list
- More information to make a determination regarding which candidates to request:
- Current Position Title
- Parsed skills from the resume
- Display of past work history position titles and the number of years/months in those positions
- Summary on the candidate
I whole-heartedly invite you to dig in to the new Network Candidates feature. And as you do that, I have something else of which I’d like to remind you . . .
Beta testers still wanted!
Once again, I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you, the members of Top Echelon’s recruiter network, to be beta testers for the upcoming changes to the Network software.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Beta Tester” in the subject line. Remember, of course, that we can’t put every single Network member on beta testing, so there are limitations. That’s why if you really want to be a beta tester, I suggest that you act today and send an email!