Yes, Early Bird Registration for the 2016 Top Echelon Fall Conference is now live, but there’s an important networking event between now and then . . .
“Top Echelon Networking on the FARM”!
This is an annual event hosted by Network members Maria Hemminger and Joanna Spaun of MJ Recruiters, LLC in Tiffin, Ohio. Maria and Jo have been members for 11 years now, and they’re one of the biggest success stories in Network history. MJ Recruiters has made a total of 136 placements.
Recruiters from multiple states typically attend “Networking on the FARM,” including Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan. As a result, if you’re within driving distance of this event, we strongly encourage you to attend and take advantage of the many opportunities for networking (and fun) that exist.
“Networking on the FARM” Facts
Below is important information regarding this event. We know that summer schedules are busy, but if you’re looking to increase your participation and production in Top Echelon Network, this event would be an excellent place to start.
— — —
EVENT: “Top Echelon Networking on the FARM”
HOSTS: Maria Hemminger and Joanna Spaun of MJ Recruiters, LLC
DATE: Wednesday, August 17
ADDRESS: The Hemminger Farm, 3144 W. U.S. 224, Tiffin, OH 44883
DESCRIPTION: Join MJ Recruiters for the Top Echelon networking event of the summer at The Hemminger Farm in Tiffin. Top Echelon Network members are invited to network, meet new recruiters, and communicate with Top Echelon officials. This will be the fifth such event at The Hemminger Farm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Share HOT jobs and HOT candidates.
- MJ Recruiters will provide grilled hamburgers and bratwurst patties for everyone to enjoy. Drinks will also be supplied (water, pop, and beer).
- Please bring a side dish to share, as well as a camp chair.
- This is a casual, relaxing, informal day. Kayaking, swimming, fishing, sand volleyball, and corn hole will be available!
- Top Echelon Contracting President Debbie Fledderjohann will be on hand to answer any and all questions regarding how to make contract placements.
- Design and Support Manager Todd Bossler will also be on hand to answer “geek questions” about the Network and Big Biller software.
WHEN TO ARRIVE: According to Maria, if you’d like to arrive the night before (Tuesday, August 16), she recommends two hotels. They are the Holiday Inn Express (419.443.5100) and the Hampton Inn (419.443.5300). However, these hotels fill up quickly, so book your rooms soon! And do NOT book anywhere else in Tiffin without talking to Maria first. If you’re planning to arrive the night before, let Maria know. She’s planning a dinner event for those who arrive early.
RSVP/QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com or call 419.443.1840.
— — —
Click here to view photos from previous “Networking on the FARM” events.
We hope to see you on “the FARM” this year!