Newer members are racking up the placements in Top Echelon’s recruiting network! But since you read the headline, you probably already knew that.
Although there are only three split placements represented below, some good stories accompany those three splits. Let’s start with the fact that all of the placements below involves a recruiter who has been a member of the Network for less than three years. Not only that, but:
- More than one of these newer members have made multiple splits since joining
- One of these splits was the direct result of the Top Echelon Fall Conference in Chicago. This is yet more proof that TE recruiter networking events like the Fall Conference work!
- One of the recruiters, Nicole Krnich, made her first split placements as a member of Top Echelon Network. Congratulations, Nicole!
- There is also a former Recruiter of the Week among the members below. That recruiter is Marcus Strother.
- All of the placements listed below were the first splits that the trading partners made with one another. However, considering how pleased they were with the experience, it’s not a stretch to say that they’ll probably make more in the future.
Start racking up placements, too!
So while we congratulate these newer members for racking up placements, we also want you to make more placements, too. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in the Network for a year or 10 years. We can help you to leverage the resources of your agency and generate more revenue.
With that in mind, we encourage you to contact Top Echelon Director of Network Operations Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
— — —
“This placement was made partially as a result that I had met Vickie in Chicago at the Sheraton. She told me all about her knowledge of the Kansas City area. When I came up with a job that I needed a KC candidate only for, she came through with a solid one. Thanks, Vickie!”
Submitted by James Sullivan of Ethical Search Professionals, Ltd. regarding his Network split placement with Victoria Kennison, CPC of Sterling St. James, LLC
Position Title—FIELD SERVICE LEAD TECHNICIAN
(Editor’s note: This is the first Network split placement that James and Victoria have made together in Top Echelon.)
— — —
“Thank you again, Nicole, for your help in this role! Tim is an awesome candidate and will do well with my client. You are fantastic to work with!”
Submitted by Katy McCracken of Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. regarding her Network split placement with Nicole Krnich of S&R Resources
Position Title—ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER
(Editor’s note: This is the first Network split placement that Katy and Nicole have made together in Top Echelon.)
— — —
“Joe Pelayo is a professional recruiter who is dedicated, relentless, and of high character. My client is hard to please, and Joe found an amazing candidate. From submittal to accepted offer was less than one week! Thanks, Joe, for making my client and your candidate very happy! I’m definitely looking forward to future split placements with you!”
Submitted by Marcus Strother of Bridgeway Commerce Group, LLC regarding his Network split placement with
Position Title—COMMERICAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
(Editor’s note: This is the first Network split placement that Marcus and Joe have made together in Top Echelon.)