During the past 27 years, there have been a lot of recruiters who have made a lot of placements in Top Echelon Network. We’ve labeled some of those recruiters “model Network recruiters” because of their commitment and accomplishments.
However, have we ever called a Network agency “the perfect split placement agency”?
Not until now. MJ Recruiters, LLC in Tiffin, Ohio, joined Top Echelon Network nearly a decade ago, and since that time, the firm has done absolutely everything possible to make split placements a part of their business model.
Not only that, but the recruiters of MJ Recruiters have also done all of those things very well. The result has been 113 Network placements during the past 10 years.
MJ Recruiters has two partners—Maria Hemminger and Joanna Spaun. They form the backbone of the agency and are the catalyst behind the success of MJ Recruiters, both inside and outside of the Network.
Below are five reasons why MJ Recruiters is the “perfect split placement agency”:
1. Its recruiters do whatever it takes to fill their client’s job order with the best candidate as quickly as possible, and if that means a split placement, they’re all for it. They’re not just “open to making splits.” They actively look for ways to make them happen (i.e., proactive), even though split placements do NOT comprise the majority of their overall placements.
2. Its recruiters adhere to The Four Pillars of Top Echelon Network—Quality, Communication, Trust, and Active Participation.
3. It has a well-developed and fine-tuned process that includes not just Hemminger and Spaun, but also recruitment coordinator Lisa Reinbolt and two college researchers.
4. Hemminger and Spaun complement one another extremely well, each excelling at different parts of the placement process, regardless of whether it’s a split or a non-split situation. Their combined talents, abilities, and instincts ensure that if a placement can be made, it will be made.
5. Hemminger and Spaun regularly attend Top Echelon networking events like our annual National Convention and Fall Conference, not to mention Regional Core Group meetings. In fact, they’ve only missed one National Convention in 10 years. Now THAT is a commitment.
Are there other “perfect split placement agencies” in Top Echelon Network? Quite possibly, but MJ Recruiters has done an excellent job of setting the standard against which those firms are measured.
— — —
“Jim does a GREAT job of marketing our positions on his website. Thank you for promoting our jobs, Jim. Joanna Spaun and I appreciate your efforts!”
Submitted by Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC regarding her Network split placement with Jim Strickland of BioSource International
Position Title—MANUFACTURING ENGINEER – ASSEMBLY
(Editor’s note: This is the ninth Network split placement that Hemminger and Strickland have made together in Top Echelon.)
— — —
“Another great engineering candidate from Trey Cameron! Thank you, Trey, for working our positions so hard. We appreciate your help!”
Submitted by Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC regarding her Network split placement with Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group
Position Title—QUALITY ENGINEER
(Editor’s note: This is the 13th Network split placement that Hemminger and Cameron have made together in Top Echelon.)
— — —
“Dave Sgro is truly an asset to the MJ Recruiters team. Joanna and I are fortunate to have a strong IT Trading Partner to assist us with ALL of our IT recruiting needs. We first met Dave at a [Top Echelon] Chicago conference in 2006. You could say we have been Trading Partners and friends ever since. Thank you, Dave, for all of the time you have spent on our open positions, including traveling to client sites. It has PAID off for both of us!”
Submitted by Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC regarding his Network split placement with David M. Sgro, CPC of True North Consultants, Inc.
Position Title—DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
(Editor’s note: This is the 10th Network split placement that Hemminger and Sgro have made together in Top Echelon.)
— — —
“Larry sent us this candidate directly. Thank you, Larry, for reviewing our job opportunities and sending a well-qualified LOCAL candidate!”
Submitted by Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC regarding her Network split placement with Larry Signorile of the Johnson Resource Group, LLC
Position Title—SIX SIGMA ENGINEER
(Editor’s note: This is the first Network split placement that Hemminger and Signorile have made together in Top Echelon.)