Subscribe to the “Contracting Corner” Newsletter!
Just last week, Top Echelon Contracting President Debbie Fledderjohann wrote about how a recruiter can get started in contract staffing. With this blog post, I’m writing about another way, a bonus way: the Contracting Corner newsletter.
Contracting Corner is a quarterly newsletter, one that we’ve sent in hardcopy format for many years. However, Top Echelon decided recently to make the transition from hardcopy to digital. While we make this transition, we’d like to extend an invitation to sign up for the newsletter.
Contracting Corner, “The Perm Recruiter’s Contracting Resource,” contains the following:
- Practical information and tips about contract staffing
- In-depth interviews with perm recruiters who are benefiting from adding contracting to their business model
- Analysis of industry trends
- A special section devoted to human resources, accounting, and legal/legislative issues in the contract staffing industry
- A Q&A section that provides clear answers to commonly asked questions
Utilizing contingent labor is becoming more of an attractive option to employers of all sizes. As a recruiter, if you provide these solutions to your clients, you can accomplish a number of attractive goals. They include:
- Becoming more valuable
- Positioning yourself as a sole-source provider
- Cultivating long-term loyalty
How to subscribe
The bottom line is this: you can make a ton of money with contract staffing. The good news is that you don’t have to drastically change your business model or invest a bunch of time. The process is the same as making direct hire placements IF you use a back-office service provider.
Top Echelon Contracting is a back-office service provider. When you partner with TEC, you make the placements, and we’ll take care of all the ugly back-office details. It’s not difficult, it’s not scary, and it’s not a waste of time.
Sign up for the Contracting Corner newsletter.
Read past issues of the newsletter in PDF format.
And if you want even more information about getting started, download our Quick-Start Guide to Contract Staffing. You can walk through the basic steps of a contract placement in a matter of minutes!