See Our New Software Updates and Upgrades!
We’re continuously updating both the Top Echelon recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following software updates!
1. Hosted Careers Page
The new hosted Careers Page option provides you with the ability to display your public jobs in either a standard list or table format and choose or customize a color theme to match your logo and brand. In addition to applying for Jobs or submitting a resume, the Careers Page will offer candidates the option to search, filter, and set job alerts.
- To try out the Careers Page for yourself, please contact our Support team (email@example.com). If you like what you see, we can fully enable it as a replacement for the existing Job Board.
2. Relate a Job to Email Templates
Job records can now be related to Email Templates, saving time by reducing the need to repeatedly relate a position each time an email is sent regarding it. A corresponding column has been added to the Manage Templates list, as well.
3. Direct Added as a Phone Type Option
Direct has been added as an option in the Phone Type drop-down field on People and Company Datasheets to better designate those numbers that route directly to a corresponding Person or Company.
4. [BETA TESTING] Checkr
Our integration with Checkr will help you fill roles more quickly and drive more revenue. Their quick, thorough background checks make the screening and hiring process more efficient.
- In the coming weeks, we will be looking for beta testing participants, who may receive free background checks during the beta period. If you are interested in beta testing our Checkr integration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. [BETA TESTING] Calendar Invites
This is the ability to send calendar invites to meeting attendees directly from the corresponding Scheduled Activity in the Top Echelon software.
- If your agency is interested in beta testing this new feature, email us at email@example.com.
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or recruiting software account, you can:
→ Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ Visit our Help Center.