Regular Registration for Chicago Ends on Monday!
Time flies when you’re having fun. And what could be more fun than the 2018 Top Echelon Network Fall Conference?
Speaking of time, it’s getting short if you want to sign up for the conference before the end of Regular Registration. But before we get to that, let me reiterate that attending the conference could be a pivotal point in your Network membership.
That’s because TE recruiters who have attended our recruiter networking events rarely see their membership in the same way after those events are over. They have a better idea of what it takes to be successful in the Network. And you will, too, if you join us in Chicago next month.
Just the facts, man
Regular Registration will be over at the end of the business day on Monday, October 1. That’s next week!
The cost of Regular Registration is $295 per person. After Monday, the cost will increase to $325 per person during the Late Registration period.
Below are five additional facts about the Fall Conference:
1. This year’s conference is scheduled for Tuesday, October 16, and Wednesday, October 17.
2. The site of the conference is the Sheraton O’Hare Suites (formerly the Sheraton Gateway Suites).
3. Our room rate with the Sheraton O’Hare Suites is $189 per night. That rate is good for Top Echelon’s recruiting network members attending the conference for the dates of Monday, October 15, through Wednesday, October 17.
4. The Sheraton O’Hare Suites is located near the Chicago O’Hare Airport. A courtesy shuttle will be available for your transportation. Also keep in mind that you do NOT have to stay at the Sheraton O’Hare Suites. You also have the option of staying at any hotel of your choice and traveling to the Sheraton.
5. To make hotel reservations at the Sheraton O’Hare Suites, call 1.847.699.6300. Be sure to reference the “Top Echelon conference” and its dates when you make the reservation. Please note there are a limited number of rooms available at that rate for our group. The hotel will give them out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Regular Registration . . . going, going, GONE!
To register for the Fall Conference, login to the Members’ Area of the Top Echelon website. The registration links are located on the left-hand side of the main page under the placement forms.
There are relationships, not to mention more placements, waiting for you in Chicago. I’ve never had a Network member tell me that they regretted attended a Fall Conference or National Convention.
Like I said, attending can completely change the outlook you have about your Network membership. So attend, reap the benefits, and use that experience to make the rest of 2018 the best that it can be on your recruiting desk.
Register now before it’s too late!