Recruiters Who Made Their First TE Split in 2013!
By MARK DEMAREE, President of Top Echelon
At Top Echelon Network, we like to celebrate placements, specifically the placements made our Preferred Member recruiters.
Each year, Members make their first split placement in the Network. We hope that these aren’t just their first split placement, but the first of many!
A total of 33 Preferred Member recruiters made their first split placement in the Network in 2013, and we’d like to recognize those 33 in this issue of The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog.
The names of the recruiters, along with the names of their agencies, are listed below in no particular order.
However, keep in mind that a completed placement in the Network officially occurs when ALL parties have received their portion of the placement fee, including the two recruiters involved and Top Echelon Network. As such, recruiters who had their first offer accepted in the Network in 2013, but not their first completed placement, are NOT listed below.
Congratulations to everybody who made their first Network split placement!
- Marsha McKim of Management Performance Associates
- Denise Mancuso of Client Growth Consultants, Inc.
- Sara Rich of CPS and Professionals Incorporated
- Deborah Wills of Dunson & Associates, Inc.
- Steve Strickland of American Career Search, Inc.
- Linda Blakemore, CPC of Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc.
- Deborah Kahn of Professional Resource
- Shannon Caston of Management Analysis & Utilization, Inc. (MAU Workforce Solutions)
- Pam Copeland of Albert Energy, LLC
- Debra Bennett of Velocity Search Group
- Ralph Dahm of IT Audit Search
- Matthew Dahm of IT Audit Search
- Tim Honn of Fortis Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
- Dan Kovats of CMW & Associates
- Amber Schleinkofer of KB Search Team, LLC
- Phyllis Eller-Moffett of Quality Executive Careers
- Bill Laughlin of Systematic Business Consulting
- Diane Rothong of Worksource 2000, Inc.
- Linda Gutekunst of LRSolutions, LLC
- Phil Georgenson of PMG Employment Consultants, LLC
- Anjela Mangrum of Mangrum Career Solutions, LLC
- Catherine Reynolds of OnBoard Recruitment Advisers
- Michael Lesch of Alliance Technical Services, Inc.
- Ron Caley of Caley Enterprises
- Reinhold Betsch of Career Development Partners
- Gayle Donner of Cube Management
- Alex Roberts of Joseph Michaels International
- Rudy Garcia of Joseph Michaels International
- Eddie Grado of Joseph Michaels International
- Sandra Lopez of Joseph Michaels International
- Frank Laux of Strategic Search Partners
- Sharon B. McCone of Prosigo Executive Search
- Rhonda Pratsch of Markent Personnel
We wish these recruiters even more success in Top Echelon Network in 2014, and we look forward to another 33 Preferred Members (at least) making their first Network split placement this year!