Presenting Our Software Updates for April
At Top Echelon, we’re constantly upgrading both the Big Biller recruiting software and our split placement network software. So we’re pleased to announce the following updates:
1. Open Jobs List Enhancements
The Open Jobs view of the Jobs Dashboard has been enhanced for quicker page load. Additional enhancements include:
- Pagination has been added, and the previous display limit has been removed.
- Selection checkboxes and the action icon were added to allow for mass actions to be taken on your Open Jobs.
2. Contact Import Enhancements
We made some updates to the Contact Importer to improve the overall user experience and refine the workflow when importing spreadsheets. Additional enhancements include:
- A new error log that displays a list of any issues that arose while processing, including the corresponding row, record type, and the error that it encountered
- A direct link to the Contact Importer in the Main Navigation Bar’s add menu for quicker access
3. Ability to Search Jobs by Fee
A Fee field has been added to Jobs Advanced Search to allow for further filtering of your agency and Network Job search results.
Remember, you can always stay informed by visiting the official Top Echelon Product Updates page. You can see current and past updates, as well as which updates and upgrades are next.
If you have questions about these updates or about any other aspect of your Top Echelon Network and/or Big Biller software account, you can:
→ Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ Contact us via chat during regular business hours.
→ Visit our Help Center.