New Release: Network Jobs (with a Webinar Thursday)
At Top Echelon, we strive to communicate more information to Network members about the many upgrades and improvements being made to the Network software.
There are two simple reasons for this:
- We are continually working on the software. However, if we don’t communicate what we’re doing, then Network members like yourself may think that we’re not doing anything. That is certainly not the case. Although we share information at recruiter networking events like the upcoming National Convention (Top Echelon Connect 2020), not every member attends those events.
- If you’re fully aware of the upgrades and improvements that we’re making to the Network software, then you can better plan how you’ll utilize your split network membership. Planning is one half of success. Execution is the other.
With this is mind, we’re excited to announce that we have a new software release scheduled for Thursday, February 13, that brings Network Jobs into the new version of the software. This means you’ll no longer need to navigate to the legacy version to view and work your split partners’ positions!
Click HERE to access an article in the Top Echelon Help Center that offers more information (including a video) about the new Network Jobs functionality.
To prepare everybody for the release of this new feature, we’re conducting a special training event on Thursday, February 13, at 1 p.m., EST.
During this webinar session, Top Echelon Training Specialist J.D. Fye will address:
- Searching, reviewing, and working other Network members’ jobs
- Setting up and reviewing Network Job Alerts
- The start of the new Network Dashboard
- And much more!
And remember to check The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog every week for more updates regarding the Top Echelon software improvements and upgrades.