The Network Hands Out More Referral Money!
Referrals are heating up within our recruiting network! We have more proof in this week’s issue of The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog. That’s because we’ve handed out more referral money to Top Echelon Network members.
Specifically, we’ve handed out $260. That amount consists of $130 to two members. Listed below are the names of those two agencies (and their referrals).
—Rick Martinez of r2 Technologies, Inc. joined Top Echelon Network on August 24.
—Current member Tom Dixon of Dixon Associates referred Rick and r2 Technologies, Inc.
—We credited Dixon Associates’ monthly invoice a total of $130!
—Gary Vice of Strategic Recruiting Partners joined Top Echelon Network on August 29.
—Current member Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates, LLC referred Gary and Strategic Recruiting Partners.
—We credited Ron Sunshine Associates’ monthly invoice a total of $130!
Reminder: we are no longer waiting two months to hand out referral money. (Or in this case referral money in the form of referral credits.) Instead, we’re crediting the referrer’s account immediately.
Referral money in the bank (so to speak)
Because this presents an excellent opportunity to do so, let’s take another look at the ground rules:
- There’s no limit to the number of referrals that you can give us. For instance, let’s say you submit 12 referrals that become members. Then essentially your split network membership dues for one year will be paid.
- If you’re the main contact for your firm, we will credit your agency’s account $130. On the other hand, if you’re NOT the main contact for your firm, then we will credit the account of the Network agency for which you work $130.
- Those recruiters who successfully refer new Network members will receive special mention in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog!
- The referral fee for the Big Biller recruiting software and Top Echelon Contracting is still $100.
- We’re keeping track of how many referrals you give us. At the end of the year, we’ll announce the name of the Network member who has given us the most referrals.
We have created a special page where you can submit your referral information. Below is a link to that special page.
We’d like to congratulate Rick and Gary on becoming members of the Top Echelon recruiter network. We’d also like to congratulate Tom and Ron on earning referral money. (Or . . . credits.)
Now it’s YOUR turn. Send us referrals, and there could be invoice credits in your future. After all, if you don’t have to give us your money . . . you can use it for something else.