Join Our First Virtual Network Awards Ceremony!
Okay, so we had to postpone the 2020 Top Echelon Network National Convention. (Otherwise known as TE Connect.)
The convention was originally scheduled for April 30-May 1 in Las Vegas. Now Vegas will be the site of the 2021 convention next year.
What we are NOT postponing (or canceling altogether) is the 2020 Network Awards Ceremony for Top Producers in our recruiting network during the calendar year of 2019. How are we going to do this, you may ask?
We’re going to do it virtually, from the comfort of our own homes!
The first Top Echelon Network Virtual Awards Ceremony is scheduled for Friday, June 12, at 3 p.m., Eastern Time. The platform for this event will be Google Meetings, and I will share the login information with you at the end of this blog post.
Everybody is encouraged to attend, but I would consider attendance almost mandatory if you have made a placement with one of the following Network recruiters:
- Michael Agen of New Solutions Group, LLC
- Kerry Boehner of KOB Solutions, Inc.
- Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC
- Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc.
- Darrin Skinner of Howe & Associates
- Terry Rhodes of NewCareers
- Kristy Staggs of Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc.
- Michael Stuck of the Gables Search Group
- Anjela Mangrum of Mangrum Career Solutions, LLC
To join the ceremony at the appointed time, click on this link to gain access to the Microsoft Meeting: https://meet.google.com/nkr-czpk-woy.
Support your split recruiting partners for this historic event. Join us on Friday, June 12, for the Top Echelon Network Virtual Awards Ceremony!
If you have any questions about this event or about how you can maximize your membership, please contact me.
You can do so by calling 330.455.1433, x156 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.