Early Bird Registration to Go Live on December 12!
Back in October, I announced the location of the 2017 Top Echelon National Convention. I announced the dates for the convention. I also said that Early Bird Registration for the convention would be live at the beginning of December.
Well, I’m back to fulfill my promise!
Details about going live
Actually, Early Bird Registration isn’t live quite yet . . . but you can see it from here. That’s because Early Bird Registration for the National Convention will be live on Monday, December 12. That’s one week from now!
This is the first time we’ve held a full-blown National Convention in Vegas since 2004, and we’re looking forward to a great training and networking event. Below are some of the details regarding the convention:
- The dates are Tuesday, April 25, and Wednesday, April 26.
- The main speaker will be Jordan Rayboy.
- The site will be the DoubleTree Hilton in Orlando, Florida.
- The room rate for the convention is $139 per night.
For the 2016 National Convention, we did something we never did before. We invited both Network members and Big Biller software customers to the convention. True, many Network members are also Big Biller users. However, we’re also inviting Big Biller customers who are NOT also members of the Network.
This will present more opportunities for you to network with other recruiters and also share information about Big Biller best practices.
Instructions once we go live
Once Early Bird Registration is live:
- To sign up with a credit card, login to the Members’ Area and locate the convention registration links in the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the appropriate links and follow the instructions to submit the correct information.
By registering before the end of the 2016 calendar year, you can include the cost of the convention on this year’s business expenses. Not only that, but you’ll reserve your spot for what will be another great training and networking event.
We are here to help you make more placements, and the National Convention is one of the ways we do that. Help us help you, won’t you?
If you have any questions, please contact me at 330.455.1433, x156 or via email at email@example.com.