Announcing Cool Changes to Top Echelon Network’s Main Page
Next week, when you login to Top Echelon Network—specifically the TEN Menu—you might notice something different. That’s because the TEN Menu will have a slightly different layout and some added functionality.
In this article in The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog, I’d like to not only announce these changes, but also explain them. So . . . that’s what I’ll do. First and foremost, though, please note that much of the same information that was there before is still there. It just might be presented in a different format. (In fact, there’s actually more information there now than there was before.) Here’s what I mean:
- The News Section and The Pinnacle Newsletter Blog articles are now side-by-side at the top of the page. The News Section is on the left, and the newsletter articles are on the right.
- “Top Producing Recruiters” have been moved from near the top of the page to the left-hand column.
- There is now a “Recent Job Orders” tab AND a “Recent Candidates Tab,” both of which show the 30 most recent that have been added to the system.
- The tab for “New Recruiters” has been joined by a tab for “Recently Left.” These are typically recruiters who have left the Network during the past week. Anybody who has a question regarding a recruiter who has left the Network can contact me.
- “Recent Offers Accepted” and “Recent Completed Placements” are still on the page, but they’re also in a tabbed format. Simply click on the tab that you wish to view.
Okay, here’s the biggie—by popular demand, The Discussion Forum is now back on the main page of the Members’ Area. I thought I’d address this one last, considering its impact and the number of recruiters who are interested in the fact that it’s back on the main page.
Below are two crucial points regarding the return of The Discussion Forum:
- When you click “New Post,” you’ll be able to build a very solidly formatted discussion thread. (Go ahead. Try it. You’ll like it.)
- You can now “block” other recruiters whose posts you don’t want to see. In other words, if you don’t like what someone is posting, you can block them so you don’t see their posts. To do this, click on the orange circle with the line through it. Once done, that recruiter will be hidden from view in The Discussion Forum and also in “Splitsville.” If you wish to unblock them, navigate to “Settings” and then “Splitsville Settings.” There will be a section for “Blocked Recruiters” that shows the recruiters you are currently blocking. Uncheck the box next to the recruiter you wish to unblock and save your changes.
Of course, as with everything that we do at Top Echelon, these changes were made to help you, our Preferred Member recruiters, make more split placements. If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact me via phone or email.
— — —
(330) 455-1433, Ext. 156