6 Questions to Identify Your Top TE Trading Partners
How much money did you bill through Top Echelon’s recruiting network in 2018? Who were your top trading partners during the year?
Whoa, whoa . . . I know. One question at a time. Okay, we’ll start with the first question. We can do that because that first question was also recently part of a poll we conducted in the Members’ Area. Specifically, we phrased the question as follows:
How much will you bill through the Network this year?
The choice of answers that we provided is listed below, along with the percentage of split network recruiters that selected each one:
- Less than $5K — 13.3%
- Between $5K and $10K — 4.4%
- Between $10K and $25K — 25.6%
- Between $25K and $50K — 25.6%
- Between $50K and $75K — 7.8%
- Over $75K — 23.3%
Who are YOUR top trading partners?
So where is the “sweet spot” when it comes to production in Top Echelon Network? Apparently, there are three such spots, which is a-okay with us. The first one is “between $10K and $25K” at 25.6%. The second one is “between $25K and $50K,” which was also at 25.6%. And the third is “over $75K” at 23.3%. Put those two together and they account for nearly three-quarters of all the votes cast (74.5%).
How much did YOU bill through our split fee recruiting network in 2018? Do you want to bill more through the Network? (Don’t be silly. Of course you do.) To do so, there are some questions that you should ask. Which questions? I’m glad you asked. (Although that’s not one of the questions.)
Below are 6 questions for identifying your top trading partners this year:
1. If you made multiple split placements this year, with which trading partners did you make the most splits?
2. If you didn’t make any split placements this year, did you come close, and with which trading partners did you do so?
3. With which trading partners did you enjoy working the most?
4. With which trading partners do you have the most in common?
5. Which of your trading partners work their desk in a similar fashion as you?
6. Which of your trading partners adheres most closely to The Four Pillars of Top Echelon Network—Quality, Communication, Trust, and Active Participation?
Once you’ve identified your top split recruiting partners for the New Year, put together a plan for working with them more consistently and more efficiently.
Because they could very well hold the key to helping you enjoy your best year ever in Top Echelon Network!